Well, June is here. That was fast.
Let’s take a look back at my May goals (hopefully this list went better than April’s!)
– Consistently blog Monday through Friday. I was doing well with this for awhile, then fell behind. I’m not going to cross this off just yet.
– Take Hannah and Hailey to the vet. Well, Hailey got to the vet after her battery tasting experience. Unfortunately, the X-ray this required used up the money for her regular appointment. Looks like I still need to get this done.
– Get Hailey spayed. Negative. She went into heat.
Shoot for myself at least once a week. This has actually been going kind of well!
Get my business license. DONE! It was quite an adventure, but I feel so legit now!
Stop eating out as much. This has seriously gotten SO much better.
Make a visit to Pennsylvania. AND I got some maternity pictures of her. BAM!
– Create a housework schedule and STICK TO IT. I have caught up on laundry, sort of. Not quite crossing this one off yet.
And now onto:
-Making a blogging schedule (and stick to it).I’m hoping this will help me with the M-F issues I’ve been having.
– Take animals to the vet (this includes getting Hailey spayed). I really can’t put this off any longer. The weather is warming up, which means fleas and ticks are just waiting to set up camp on my babies!
– Create a housework schedule (and stick to it). This place is actually pretty clean right now, but for my sanity, I need it to STAY that way.
– Create a client contract. Just something basic.
– Work with Alana to get logo/design/colors finalized. SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!
– Make more ME time. I am so stressed and exhausted all the time. I need to make time for myself to just relax.
Have a happy June!