Thanks to miss Katelyn James for taking such a pretty picture of me 🙂
I know, we’re almost midway through December and I’m just now getting around to posting goals for the month. I’m asking for your grace and forgiveness as I have some other things on my mind these days. You may have seen on my Facebook page that I missed a few blogging days due to family things. You see, my grandma, my Mamaw, has been in and out of the hospital the past few weeks. She is suffering from congestive heart failure and her heart is too weak to do surgery. To fully understand how this is effecting me, you need to know that my Mamaw is essentially my mom. She is the one raised me for over half of my life. I’m indescribably close to her, and this is a really scary thing to deal with. Your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.
On a lighter note, there are going to be some exciting things happening on the blog this month. I have an awesome guest blogger hanging out for an upcoming Wedding Wednesday, and a new series is starting on Fridays this month. Without further ado, here are December’s goals:
1. Find a good CPA. If you know a good one in Richmond shoot me their information!
2. Get my tax stuff ready. This shouldn’t be too hard, I hope. I’ve kept things pretty organized!
3. Get started on new branding. I am so excited for this!!!
4. Blog regularly. I made a blog schedule! Now I just have to stick to it 🙂
1. Catch up on laundry. The amount of dirty clothes I have right now is kind of ridiculous.
2. Finish Christmas shopping (on time). I’m so close to being done!
3. Keep up with my She Reads Truth devotional. I’ve been pretty good about this so far.
4. Spend some time relaxing with family and friends. And of course take lots of pictures!