I feel like I’ve been blogging my goals later and later in the month lately. I’m going to have to work on that! So without further adieu, the goals for March are:
– Order Business Cards
– Book at least one wedding this month
– Book at least 3 family sessions this month
– Move all previous client sessions onto PASS
– Come up with a new blog series! This is off season, so I don’t have much to blog. I feel like you guys are probably tired of reading all about my personal life!
– Find the rest of our wedding vendors. We still need to officially book a DJ, florist, and get a catering menu down. Oh, and of course the officiant!
– At the very least, make an appointment to get Hailey spayed. This has been on my to-do list for close to 6 months now.
– Plan a new budget.
– Stick to a date night with Seth. This is super important now that we’re no longer living together!
– Gracefully deal with losing an hour of sleep on Sunday. Don’t forget to set your clocks ahead an hour! Blech!
That’s it for me this month. What are you aiming to accomplish in March?